Thursday 21 June 2012

This is it....

Under starters orders.


So everyone, this is the day. It has arrived, and no more delays. I am setting off now to Nottingham city center with my mum and dad to begin the epic journey around Great Britain. It will be a huge challenge for me to seek out the great people of our nations, who want to tell and share their thoughts and dreams about the future for the United Kingdom. 
Don't be shy, come and get involved, whether it be walking with me, sharing a story, a vision for the future, helping with publicising or donating to my aims of raising huge sums of money for charity as I go. Or get involved by taking footages of our encounters that will be the basis for the documentary. You could be helping Britain by filming for the Imagine Project, and sharing your talents for film and photography too.


Please keep an eye out for updates on Twitter and facebook, and come and get further involved as the Imagine walk come to your area.

I very much look forward to meeting you all out there in your Towns, Villages and wherever you are.

And please let your kindness overflow, as I will need help with accommodation and food. The more you can help, the longer I can carry on raising money for charity. Let the love inside move you, and  share with me whatever you can do to help make this challenge a success for us all.


And please tell as many people as you know, if you like the ideas you hear from this walk.

May Peace, Love and Harmony be your companions.

Peaceful Warrior.






No comments:

Post a Comment